6 DISC Audio Training for Parents, Grandparents and All Other Caretakers
Recipe for Fabulous Children
How would our world change if we all felt accepted, supported and inspired by everyone we ever encountered? I believe we should start this process by accepting, supporting and inspiring our very own children. – Laura Fobler
Recipe for Fabulous Children is a six CD audio training where Laura Fobler reveals a step-by-step recipe for learning how to (re)connect with your child in every possible situation. You can create a Fabulous Family Life where you enjoy each other’s presence, and where conflicts will actually bring you closer together. Laura will show you how.
Included in this package are
CD 1: Introduction and Overview, Sharing Your Needs and Feelings
CD 2: Basic Ideas From The World’s Most Fabulous Parents
CD 3: Why Knowing Yourself Is Essential
CD 4: The Only Two Communication Skills You’ll Ever Need As A Parent
CD 5: How To Approach Different Situations, Such As Conflicts
CD 6: Why Some Parents Fail While Others Get Ahead.
Recipe for Fabulous Children will provide you with the answers to the following questions:
- How do you communicate with your child in a way that makes him feel accepted for the person he is?
- How do you communicate in a manner that makes your child feel supported and inspired, so she will be able to become her best self, authentic and real?
- How do you ensure that, in the process, your child has a wonderful, loving relationship with you as a parent?
- How can you offer advice so that your child will seriously consider it and thank you for offering it in the first place?
- How do you approach your own needs as a person, so you don’t have to dedicate your life completely and exclusively to your child?
- How do you truly make your child feel good about himself? How do you ensure he has GREAT self-esteem and confidence so he will be ready to go out into the world independently?
- How can you nurture your child’s kindness and compassion? How can you help your child become an intelligent human being with a drive to contribute to the society that we’re all a part of?
And much, much more!
YOUR CHILD DESERVES IT. YOU DESERVE IT. NOW IS YOUR TIME.
Questions? Email email@example.com
We don’t believe in quick fix programs – only in hard work and determination. Our programs are intended to help you connect or reconnect to you child or children. As stipulated by law, in promoting this and all our programs we use illustrative examples only and we can not and do not make results guarantees or give professional advice. You are not guaranteed to get results. It’s all the regular legal mumbo jumbo but we feel transparency is important and we hold ourselves (and you) to a high standard of integrity. Thanks for stopping by. I hope to meet you personally one day. Until then, I wish you a life filled with acceptance, support and inspiration.